Experience wildlife and scenic splendors as you explore the world with Lindblad Expeditions-National Geographic. Sail on intimately-scaled expedition ships alongside knowledgeable naturalists, expert guest speakers, certified photo instructors, cultural specialists, as well as relaxing spa and wellness treatments.
Explore the Galápagos Islands year-round with Lindblad Expeditions-National Geographic. Step foot on this magical archipelago famed for its vibrant wildlife. Encounter giant tortoises, blue-footed boobies, playful penguins, and charismatic sea lions in their natural habitats, unfazed by your presence. Enjoy multiple adventures each day on land and undersea, including walks and hikes, kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, and snorkeling.
Now is your chance to plan your expedition to this remarkable place. Book select 2023 departures by April 30, 2023, and receive complimentary round-trip economy international group airfare from Miami to Galápagos. Plus bring the whole family and save $500 per child!
Our Exclusive Bonus: $50 Shipboard Credit per person
- Experience the endless magic of Galápagos’ diverse habitats: from lush green highlands to stark volcanic landscapes; pristine beaches to mangrove thickets; and from arid terrain to black-lava beaches adorned with emerald seagrasses
- Snorkel almost every day and sometimes twice a day in waters incredibly rich in marine life
- Kayak, stand-up paddleboard, or take a glass-bottom boat, for personal, water-level exploration of the scenic coastlines
- Advanced divers with experience in drift diving, cold water, and strong currents may dive with abundant and exceptionally diverse marine life and fascinating underwater volcanic topography (on select departures aboard NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC ENDEAVOUR II by prior arrangement)
- Seamlessly combine your Galápagos expedition with an exploration of Machu Picchu, for two life-list musts on one adventure
Ask your advisor for other exciting Galápagos expeditions
A Lindblad-National Geographic expedition is arguably one of the most exhilarating experiences a person can have. Few travel experiences come close to approximating its authenticity and all-five-senses engagement. Discover the planet's most remarkable places, accompanied by experts who can shed light on the things you see, with expedition tools to use along the way, so you can explore up close and personally.
Terms & ConditionsAll fares are cruise only, per person, based on double occupancy and subject to availability at time of booking. Fares are in US Dollars and include all taxes and fees. *BOOK BY April 30, 2023 for select 2023 departures: When you book any Galápagos itinerary receive free round-trip airfare between Miami/Galápagos including internal flights to/ from Ecuador and Peru. Round-trip airfare from $249 between Guayaquil/New York, Philadelphia, and Washington D.C.; or round-trip airfare from $349 between Guayaquil/Chicago, Phoenix, Dallas, Los Angeles, and San Francisco. Other gateway cities available. Business class upgrades available starting at $750; Business class not available on internal flights to/from Ecuador, Peru, and Galápagos.* *Valid for new bookings only, subject to availability, not applicable on extensions, and may not be combined with other offers. Call for details.