Royal Caribbean's accessible staterooms are designed for guests with mobility disabilities and other disabilities that require the use of the features associated with accessible staterooms. Accessible staterooms range from 159 square feet to 298 square feet, offer a five-foot turning radius in sleeping areas, bathrooms and sitting areas for easy maneuverability.
Accessible staterooms are held for people with disabilities until all other non-accessible staterooms in that category are reserved.
Immerse yourself in Royal Caribbean's destinations with Accessible Shore Excursions, unique cultural excursions that accommodate scooters, wheelchairs, walkers and more.
Royal Caribbean offers an autism friendly initiative for families living with autism, Down Syndrome and other developmental disabilities. This includes sensory friendly films and toys, dietary menu options, and overall autism friendly training for Adventure Ocean staff and more.
• Priority check-in, boarding and departure
• Special dietary accommodations including gluten-free and dairy-free
• Adventure Ocean flexible grouping by ability for children 3 to 11 years old
• Adventure Ocean toilet-trained policy exception
• Pagers/phones for parents of children in Adventure Ocean program while signed into our care (subject to availability) Availability: These Autism Friendly products and services are available on all cruises
• Extra professionally trained staff in caring for individuals with developmental disabilities (provided at one staff member for every 2-3 special needs guests)
• Assistance with Royal Caribbean’s products and services
• Specialized respite sessions
• Allergies & Special Diets
• Royal Caribbean can accommodate guests with a variety of special dietary needs at no charge.
•Low-sodium, low-fat and gluten-free item are available on menu.
There is no need to notify Royal Caribbean in advance. Check with your Head Waiter for assistance with selecting appropriate menu items.
• Lactose-free/soy milk and Ensure are available at no extra charge.
Simply notify us at least 45 days prior to sailing and 90 days for European/South American itineraries.
• Most food allergies can be accommodated in the main dining room.
Once you are on the ship, speak with the Head Waiter to discuss your needs and review your menu selections for the next day.
Royal Caribbean International is known for driving innovation at sea and has continuously redefined cruise vacationing since its launch in 1969. Each successive class of ships is an architectural marvel and pushes the envelope of what is possible on a cruise ship. Onboard, the global cruise line has debuted countless industry “firsts” – such as rock climbing, ice skating and surfing at sea – to capture the imagination of families and adventurous vacationers alike. Throughout, guests sail on exciting itineraries to some of the world’s most popular destinations and enjoy Royal Caribbean’s friendly and engaging service.
Terms & ConditionsAsk your Travel Advisor about special requests before selecting your cruise with Royal Caribbean