ALL THE WORLD’S A STAGE Sydney to Fort Lauderdale - January 9 - May 28 2023
139 Days | 66 Destinations | 34 Countries | 20 overnights | 5 Continents
From the South Seas to deep inside the Amazon, join this inspiring epic where you’re both spectator and storyteller. Set off on an exotic voyage to some of the world’s most unique and remote places, for a legendary tale that weaves together a kaleidoscope of sights, sounds and stories. You’ll be treated to inspiring performances, events and celebrations along the way, ho-sted by the extraordinary people you’ll meet at each destination. A new way to see the world, South Side Story is destined to become an instant classic.
Departing from Australia’s spectacular Sydney, wend your way through Tasmania for an in-depth tour of New Zealand. Continue north to Melanesia’s lesser-travelled coasts before moving onward to Asia’s enigmatic and multi-layered history. Sail on through the Seychelles to Africa’s rugged Skeleton coast. A western wind then takes you to the heart of Brazil for a pioneering expedition of the Amazon River. End your odyssey in Florida’s capital of fun in the sun – Fort Lauderdale.
THE WORLD IS AT YOUR DOOR
Start your seamless World Cruise journey as soon as you leave your doorstep! Silversea will take care of all the details, so you can travel in style: a private executive transfer from your home to your closest airport, VIP meet and greet and private assistance, business class lounge access, exclusive fast-track for check-in, boarding and arrival as well as a personalised flight journey.
Enjoy a superior flight experience from selected US and UK gateways to Sydney, Australia. Experience a new level of comfort in Qantas Business Class with more space to relax and a dedicated cabin. World Cruise passengers will taste the freshest seasonal ingredients and enjoy Australian hospitality in-flight, presented by Qantas Airways in partnership with Silversea. Upon arrival in Sydney, the experience continues, as you are taken straight to Silver Shadow where your butler will await for you. Door-to-door doesn’t get any better than this.
Your Door-To-Door Journey Includes
- Private executive transfers between home, airport and ship*
- In country flight if required by itinerary
- Business Class Air (from selected countries/gateways)
- Private assistance (gate to gate or gate to lounge)**
- Access to designated airline lounges**
- Silversea representation at lounge***
- Personalised flight journey including exclusive in-flight enhancements: pre-departure champagne service, gourmet experiences and additional luxury amenities***
- Fast-track VIP arrival in Sydney
- Priority embarkation for all World Cruise guests
- Butler service available upon arrival
Your World Cruise Home the elegant Silver Shadow
Guests: 388 | Crew: 302 | Refurbished: 2019 | Tonnage: 28,258 Tons
Award-winning Silver Shadow has all the hallmarks of extreme luxury at sea. With one of the highest space-to-guest ratios at sea, Silver Shadow is a firm favourite in the Silversea fleet.
Authentic experiences. Simple pleasures. Shared moments. Silversea’s Millennium Class luxury cruise ship Silver Shadow offers you freedom and space to design your day. Slightly larger in size than ships Silver Cloud and Silver Wind, Silver Shadow retains Silversea’s essence – spacious suites, a complement of only 388 guests, superior service – paired with a lively cosmopolitan atmosphere and enhanced amenities. Aboard the Silver Shadow, energize body and soul with complimentary Pilates and yoga in the expanded fitness center. Savour fine wines and French gastronomy in La Dame, enjoy authentic Italian cuisine in La Terrazza, or simply gaze at endless ocean views from The Grill. Not forgetting the regional-inspired The Restaurant, dining at sea has never been so good.
*up to 60 miles per transfer **on selected gateways ***for flights departing from selected gateways to Sydney
Silversea Cruises is committed to making your voyage unforgettable by taking you to the most beautiful destinations on the planet in the comfort and elegance that you deserve. Our Travel Advisors boast about their spacious accommodations, butler service in ocean-view suites, and private verandas that truly upgrade your cruising experience. Silversea voyages and cruise expeditions sail to over 900 destinations on all seven continents, more than any other cruise line.
Terms & ConditionsNOTICE: For U.S. cruises and guests: Prior to booking, please consult all applicable U.S. Centers for Disease Control travel advisories, warnings, or recommendations relating to cruise travel, available at http://www.cdc.gov/travel/notices. If a certain threshold level of COVID-19 is detected onboard your cruise ship during your voyage, your voyage will be ended immediately and the ship will return to the port of embarkation, and your subsequent travel, including your return home, may be restricted or delayed. For cruises and guests worldwide Health and safety protocols, guest conduct rules, and regional travel restrictions vary by ship and destination, and are subject to change without notice. Due to evolving health protocols, imagery and messaging may not accurately reflect onboard and destination experiences, offerings, features, or itineraries. These may not be available during your voyage, may vary by ship and destination, and may be subject to change without notice. WORLD CRUISE T&C’s: Information contained herein does not form part of any offer or contract. Silversea’s standard terms and conditions apply to the full World Cruise and all voyage segments unless specifically noted herein. Please refer to www.silversea.com for the most current schedules and fares. Single supplements apply, may vary by category and change over time. Silversea’s “Included Shore Excursion Program” available also to full World Cruise guests. DEPOSIT & PAYMENT (NON-DACH): To reserve a suite on the full World Cruise or any World Cruise voyage segment, a 25% deposit of the total cruise fare is required. Deposits must be received within seven days of booking or sooner, depending on time of booking. Unless otherwise noted, final payment must be received by Silversea 180 days prior to cruise departure. For bookings made within 30 days of departure, final payment must be received within 48 hours. Silversea reserves the right to cancel any booking not fully paid at the time final payment is due. Payment may be made by cheque (US Funds), VISA, Master Card, American Express or Discover. DEPOSIT & PAYMENT (DACH): For DACH markets, different payment schedule applies: (a) Initial deposit: 25% of the cruise fare; (b) At 150 days, 50% of the total payment needs to be deposited; (c) At 120 days, 75% of the total payment needs to be deposited; (d) At 90 days, 90% of the total payme Cancellations & Refunds If you find it necessary to cancel your reservation or any component thereof, you or your travel professional are required to contact the Silversea Reservations Department by telephone as well as submit your cancellation in writing. The following cancellation charges shall apply: From the date of deposit to 181 days prior to the initial sailing date: 500 USD / 450 EUR / 350 BPS / 650 CAD / 650 AUD per person; 180 – 151 days prior to the initial sailing date: 25% of the total cruise fare per person; 150 – 121 days prior to the initial sailing date: 50% of the total cruise fare per person; 120 – 91 days prior to the initial sailing date: 75% of the total cruise fare per person; 90 – 0 days prior to the initial sailing date or nonappearance at the time of sailing: 100% of the total cruise fare per person. Please note different conditions apply for German, Austrian and Swiss residents: From the date of deposit to 181 days prior to the initial sailing date: 10% of the total cruise fare per person; 180 – 151 days prior to the initial sailing date: 25% of the total cruise fare per person; 150 – 121 days prior to the initial sailing date: 50% of the total cruise fare per person; 120 – 91 days prior to the initial sailing date: 75% of the total cruise fare per person; 90 – 1 days prior to the initial sailing date: 90% of the total cruise fare per person; 1 – 0 days prior to the initial sailing date or nonappearance at the time of sailing: 95% of the total cruise fare per person. Please note: Terms and Conditions can vary according to country. Please contact your travel or sales agent for complete information. Guests who are booked on the full World Cruise (all segments) who cancel any portion of the cruise will have their entire booking cancelled and will be re-booked on the revised segment(s) subject to space availability at the time of change. Guests booked on the full World Cruise (all segments) in a Silver Suite or higher, who cancel any portion of the cruise will forfeit their suite. Silversea reserves the right to allocate suites or suite categories to specific combination segments; hence all suites or suite categories may not be available for specific segments or segment combinations. Changes are subject to cancellation penalties. All information herein is accurate and in effect at time of printing. Silversea reserves the right to correct any errors or omissions. Ship’s registry: Bahamas.