Experience An Epic Journey Through The Heart Of Europe
AmaWaterway's is thrilled to announce river cruising’s longest and most remarkable sailing to date, brought to you by their very own Co-Founder, Rudi Schreiner. Never before offered in the history of river cruising, this once-in-a-lifetime 46-night journey sails through fourteen fascinating European countries aboard four award-winning river cruise ships and offers exceptional new experiences guaranteed to surprise and delight you.
Departing on June 1 through July 17, 2023 sailing from Paris, France to Giurgiu, Romania
Rivers: Seine, Rhône, Saône, Rhine, Moselle, Main, Danube
Countries: France, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Czech Republic, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia, Serbia, Romania and Bulgaria
Ships: AmaLyra, AmaKristina, AmaPrima, AmaVerde
WHAT’S INCLUDED ON YOUR 46-NIGHT JOURNEY
In addition to AmaWaterways’ included amenities and services, you will enjoy:
• One dedicated Cruise Manager who will take care of you throughout your entire journey
• Complimentary gratuities both on board and ashore
• Seamless transfers between ships
• Small group excursions with a variety of choices each day, including unique new offerings
• Exclusive experiences just for Seven River Journey guests
• All fine dining on board in multiple dining venues
• Complimentary laundry and portage service throughout your river journey
• Commemorative gifts
• Additional surprises and delights
More Included Features
The slower pace of river cruising means you have more free time in port and can step right off into the heart of the city and explore. When you’re ready to rejoin the ship, take a dip in the sun-deck pool, participate in one of AmaWaterway's wellness activities, relax with a soothing massage or simply watch the scenery go by with a glass of wine in hand – the choice is yours.
- Wellness Program with a dedicated Wellness Host
- Sun-deck pool with swim-up bar and walking track
- Fitness room
- Main Lounge with panoramic views and bar
- Daily entertainment including cultural performances
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the ship
A World of Exploration
AmaWaterways has curated a diverse menu of included shore excursions, from walking tours for gentle, regular and active guests to guided hikes and bike rides. Excursions are operated in small groups of just 10-15 guests. They also offer immersive culinary-themed Special Interest Tours such as cooking demonstrations and tastings.
- Immersive tours in every destination
- Gentle, regular, active, and late-riser tour options
- Bike tours and hikes
- Special Interest Tours
- Personal headset for easy exploration
Allow the gentle current of Europe’s most legendary rivers to carry you through France, Germany, Hungary and beyond as we capture the essence of each region through its unique history, cultural traditions, architecture, delicious food and wine, and so much more.
From the beginning, our goal has been to create a river cruise company that we ourselves would enjoy. To us, that means the highest-quality, locally sourced food and wine; elegantly appointed ships with staterooms offering maximum views to enjoy the ever-changing countryside; and a crew who goes above and beyond, treating every guest like they are part of OUR family.