If you haven’t seen one Tahitian island, let alone six, plan to see them aboard the Windstar yacht that suits your cruising style. It’s ALL paradise, but it’s up to you how you want to experience it.
Step aboard Wind Spirit, a classic sailing yacht, serving only 148 guests, or discover the islands from the newly transformed 312-guest all-suite Star Plus Class yacht, Star Breeze. Paradise isn’t that far away with convenient Tahiti packages featuring air, cruise, hotel, and ground transfers and makes your Tahiti vacation easy. Depart from Los Angeles (LAX) and set foot in Tahiti in only eight hours. Then, step aboard an intimate Windstar yacht with a welcoming and thoughtful crew whoguides you to the most serene destinations in Tahiti.
Experience hidden harbors, crystal-clear coves, and pristine white sands massaging your every step. The islands of French Polynesia invite you to discover their own distinct magic. Hop ashore to the enchanted landscapes of Moorea, or explore Raiatea’s lush forests and black pearl farms. Revel at a feast during our Destination Discovery Event complete with fire dancers in Bora Bora. Relax on board as your yacht glides into small bays other cruise ships can’t reach and drops anchor in shallow waters teeming with schools of tropical fish. Jump into a beautiful palm-fringed lagoon from the Watersports Platform on the yacht’s stern. Or simply unwind on deck, enjoying paradise and endless pampering. This is how Tahiti was meant to be seen.
AIR + HOTEL + CRUISE OFFER INCLUDES:
• 7, 10, or 11-night boutique cruise
• Round trip airfare from Los Angeles (LAX) to Papeete on Air Tahiti Nui
• Overnight hotel stay at Intercontinental Papeete Hotel
• Arrival transfers from airport to hotel and hotel to yacht
• Post-cruise day room at Intercontinental Papeete Hotel
• Departing transfers from yacht to hotel and hotel to the airport
• All ground transfers in Tahiti
Windstar’s 148-guest Wind Spirit features wide teak decks and billowing white sails that are tailor-made for cruising Tahiti’s islands. Her year-round home is Tahiti, but between late 2021 and mid-2022 she will be taking a vacation and the newly transformed 312-guest Star Breeze will take her place. This all-suite Star Plus Class yacht features all ocean view gracious 277 square feet suites, all-new bathrooms in all suites, two new restaurants, the new World Spa by Windstar, a new infinity pool, new engines and so much more.
The new all-suite Star Plus Class yacht takes everything guests love about yacht-style cruising to the next level.
• Transformed end-to-end by a multi-million dollar investment
• Extremely spacious ocean view suites with a minimum of 277 square feet
• Serves just 312 guests
• Two new restaurants developed by a 10-time Michelin starred chef and the global grill authority
The classic Wind Class yacht feature iconic white sails billowing in the wind bringing guests back to the true romance of sailing.
• Gracious ocean view staterooms and suite to take in the coastal views from
• Carries just 148 guests
• Designed to pull into secret lagoons
• Wide-open teak decks with plenty of space and the unforgettable Flying Bridge
• The new Yacht Club Café
Discover the unspoiled and unfamiliar in a style that will completely transform the way you cruise. Windstar knows the way to experience a different kind of cruise — one where you have the freedom to explore your way and to your heart’s content.
Terms & ConditionsContact your travel advisor for details and terms and conditions