Paola Molinari-Shaw & Melitta Hannon" />
ESCORTED BEST OF LISBON AND MADEIRA - LADIES ONLY
Departure: May 2 - 11, 2023 LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE
10 Days Lisbon to Madeira | 9 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Light Snack, and 5 Dinners
Land Only Rates: CA $3,699 per person | Solo Traveller CA $4,599
A delectable combination of delicious food, history and culture, Portugal is a country that not only captivates but enlightens.
• Lisbon - Enjoy a city tour with our Local Expert and taste a traditional Pastel de Belem.
• Funchal - Visit the markets and Botanical Garden as you learn about modern-day life in the city.
• Winery and Villages - Sample local wines and visit the picturesque villages on the Madeira's west.
• Local Flavours - Sample traditional island flavours that you prepare yourself during your cooking class.
• Artisan Crafts - Learn about the history of the artisans of Madeira and their impressive wares.
• Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organizer, and friend overseas
• Alternate vehicles without onboard washroom will be used on the islands
• We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door
• All tips other than for your Travel Director are included as are taxes and porterage charges at hotels
• One complimentary transfer is available on arrival and departure days
• Meals - 9 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Light Snack, 5 Dinners
We believe that travel is not just about going to incredible places, but really connecting with them in an authentic way. Travel in its truest sense is both a joy and a personal passion for every member of our team. In our luxury customized coaches, you have twice the legroom, and twice the view. We want you to feel entirely at ease and relaxed throughout your Insight vacation. So let us take care of the driving while you sit back and enjoy the journey, worry-free. We believe that where you stay makes the difference between a good vacation and an unforgettable one. This is why we take the greatest possible care in choosing hotels that are truly excellent in terms of style, location and service.
Terms & ConditionsWhat's Not Included: Airfares (unless otherwise stated), passports and applicable visa fees, charges imposed by third parties, laundry, phone calls, items of a personal nature, beverages, meals and sightseeing not detailed on the itinerary, excess baggage, travel insurance. Travel Insurance is required. Ask your advisor for further details. Price: The advertised price is in Canadian dollars, per person twin share. Deposit: A non-refundable deposit of $300 is required within 3 days of booking. Final Payment: The balance of monies due for the trip must be paid by Friday, February 8, 2023. Payments after this date may incur a late fee payment. Cancellation Fees: In the event you have to cancel your booking, cancellation fees will apply. For full details of cancellation fees, contact your Travel Advisor. Refunds: No refund is available if cancellations occur after the trip has commenced or in respect of any sightseeing, accommodation, meals or any other services not utilized. Itinerary Changes & Trip Cancellation: Prices are based on costs, charges, tariffs, taxes, levies and exchange rates at the time of publication. In the event that such fluctuations affect the price to be paid for services, Insight Vacations reserves the right to adjust the price as necessary at any time. Insight Vacations reserves the right to vary itineraries should circumstances dictate, as well as cancel or reschedule any trip departure in accordance with operating requirements, or circumstances beyond its control. The advertised trip requires minimum numbers to depart. Should these not be met, Insight Vacations reserves the right to alter or cancel arrangements. Other terms and conditions may apply, please contact Melitta or Paola for full details and availability.